Birkhäuser: contact et modalités de dépôt d'un manuscrit
Birkhäuser is a leading professional publisher for architecture, landscape architecture and design.
The main target groups of the program are design professionals, both in practice and academia, as well as students. Our program aims at supporting architects and designers in their daily work and is focused on process and workflow.
Our program aims at supporting architects and designers in their daily work and is focused on process and workflow:
- Designing buildings and products: finding inspiration and developing ideas
- Typologies: different building types such as housing, schools, office buildings
- Constructing buildings and products: with various methods and materials
- Building practice: in the office and at the building site
- Learning all these processes: studying and teaching architecture
Birkhäuser stands for high quality not only regarding content, but also in respect to graphic design and production standards. Our publications convey practical knowledge and at the same time seek to be more than just useful: they are beautiful and well-made. We aspire to make intelligent books that are a pleasure to hold in the hand, books that take our readers – and us – a step further; in short: attractive tools.